The Browser that already has more than 8 million users finally got out of beta and launched its version 1.0. It is the first mainstream Browser that pays its users, respects privacy while being user-friendly and fast.
Why is so Brave different from other browsers?
It is fast - very fast
Brave has probably given me one of the most awesome browsing experience have ever had. Even though it is built on Chromium, I’ve had astonishing results browsing compared to Chrome.
High anonymity and security
The Brave’s Shield is probably one of the best options out there to block Ads, Cookies, unwanted script, and all.
It allows me to block all the unwanted things that happen behind curtains that we don’t see but don’t want. It gives me a choice on how much information I want the website to have.
- Ad blocking
- Fingerprinting prevention
- Cookie control
- HTTPS upgrading
- Block scripts
- Per-site shield settings
- Configurable global shield defaults
- Send “Do not track” with browsing requests
Support your favorite content creators with Brave Rewards
Brave introduced an Ethereum based token that rewards user attention. It can be safely exchanged between users, publishers, and advertisers.
- If a User accepts to see ads, every time he sees an ad, he will receive a certain amount of BAT Token.
- The Publisher will receive a significant portion of the ad revenue as BAT Token.
- A User can choose to give some of the BAT Tokens that he earned to a publisher that he wants to support.
- A Publisher can also give BAT Tokens to another User or Publisher to promote his work.
Here is a link to the basic attention token white paper
- You get paid for browsing the web
- You can help publishers by donating BAT Tokens It makes it the first Browser to use blockchain technology in its core functionalities. More information about Ethereum here and Basic Authentication Token here
A vast list of features
- Compatible with almost every device that you have.
- Easily sync all your devices
- Fast & easy migration from Chrome, Firefox, etc …
- High Security
- Anonymous browsing
- Ads that respect your privacy
What are you waiting for ?! Brave will change the way you browse!
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.